Filled Under: , , ,

I, Me, Aur Main movie, release date, images, cast and crew, videos.

I, Me, Aur Main movie release date, images, cast and crew, videos. I, Me, Aur Main movie, I, Me, Aur Main release date, I, Me, Aur Main images,  I, Me, Aur Main cast and crew,  I, Me, Aur Main videos.

I, Me, Aur Main movie :

I, Me, Aur Main movie release, date, images, cast and crew, videos. I, Me, Aur Main movie, I, Me, Aur Main release date, I, Me, Aur Main images,  I, Me, Aur Main cast and crew,  I, Me, Aur Main videos.
I, Me, Aur Main movie
I, Me, Aur Main movie

The movie i, me, aur main is romance drama movie which is directed by debutant Kapil Sharmaand Produced by Shrishti Behl Arya and Goldie Behl. the mani cast of movie are John AbrahamPrachi Desai and Chitrangada Singh. in the movie i, me, aur main John Abraham in young man, who will love the both the women, the both women are Prachi Desai and Chitrangada Singh.It's a feel good film for everyone. the movie i, me, aur main is youthful movie.

The movie i, me, aur main is under 3 banner Reliance EntertainmentRose Movies and, Pollen Entertainment. and 3 Producer Goldie Behl, Shrishti Arya and, John Abraham. and Music Director Pritam ChakrabortySachin and, Jigar. Story Writers is Devika Bhagat. under banner Reliance Entertainment. directed by debutant Kapil Sharmaand.

I, Me, Aur Main Movie Release Date :

The movie i, me, aur main is releasing on  1st March of 2013

I, Me, Aur Main Movie Images :

John Abraham in i, me, aur main
John Abraham in i, me, aur main
Chitrangada Singh in i, me, aur main
Chitrangada Singh in i, me, aur main
Prachi Desai in i, me, aur main
Prachi Desai in i, me, aur main 

I, Me, Aur Main Movie Cast and Crew :

Cast:
Zarina Wahab, 
Errol Peter Marks, 
Raima Sen, 
Sheena Shahabadi, 
Deepti Gujral, 
Mini Mathur, 
Sai Gundewar, 
Amar Talwar, 
Micky Makhija, 
Mukul Chadda, 
Arlette Evita Grao and, 
Prianca Sharma.

Crew:
Music Director: Pritam Chakraborty, Sachin, Jigar.
Language: Hindi.
Lyricist: Nilesh Mishra, Mayur Puri.

I, Me, Aur Main Movie Videos :




0 comments:

Post a Comment